• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

http://www.muaythai.com/En/indexkon/indexkon.html

Muay Thai is very misunderstood, misrepresented and finally underestimated by many other practitioners of other martial arts.

It is a 2000 year old fighting system which has only recently been slightly watered down for the sake of competition. But, it still retains its old roots... You will be taught Mauy Thai for fighting either in or out of the ring, it is a Martial Art, it is not only for the Boxing Ring but in the Boxing ring is where you learn how to fight. I have fought in and out of the ring and a street fight differs simply because you have knives and guns to deal with and all sorts of other weapons and no corner man or rounds, common sense tells me that if a guy swings a bat at me I will automatically jump in close to him and head butt him... common sense, it is ridiculous to say that "...ah but in a street fight it will be defeated...

The link I posted is one of the best Muay Thai technique sites available... learn some of the techniques, you will be surprised at just how much there is to learn!!! There are 100's of techniques and all without the use of gloves. Read it and be educated :)

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...
Hey thanks a lot. That is the site I have been searching for. My life is now complete. Just playin' Thank You though.

If you want some, Come Get Some. I wouldn't mind the practice.

• 2 weeks later...
I agree, the world's greatest striking art. I sure wish I could do some formal training in it, but fer now I guess self-training will have to do.

"razor elbows, killer knees, iron fists and monster kicks"

"Nice punch!!!, now let's see how well you punch with a broken arm"

• 2 weeks later...
Dear LORD...this...is the holy Grail :bawling: ....and I didn't have to kill any rabits for it. Its just....so...pretty. Okay enough of that, this is a great site. I can't wait to use a few of these on my sparing partner :D This shall be payback for the time he used Capoeria on me.

"Wow nice move!"*SMACK*"But your to flashy"

• 2 weeks later...