• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Balisong illegal or legal?

Balisong in CAN or US Legal or Illegal?  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Balisong in CAN or US Legal or Illegal?

• Legal
    • Illegal

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
The balisong is not illegal where I live and I always carry one with me. I actually find it a very handy knife for where I work. Just becuase it is quick to open up when needed. Well anyways if you check your state laws and it mentions nothing about the butterfly knife you can pretty much carry one. When I first started to bring my knife to work people there thought it was illegal to have but then I should them the state law and it says nothing on the knife. Remeber not to confuse this with a gravity knife which a lot of people do when the think of the balisong.

• 2 months later...
I think a one arm man, can buy a switch blade in some states???????????? and their is a old saying..don,t show it if you are not going to use it....legal or not legal!!!!!!!!!!!!!! good luck

Practice is the best of all instructors...

I don't care how good at opening a folder you are, nothing is more impressive than seeing a butterfly wielded with moderate skill.

I still agree with Jerry, I too can open my folder faster than people can blink.

I'd never carry a switchblade, even if they were legal. They don't have belt clips and the last thing I need is the mighty unreliable stiletto snapping open and castrating me while I'm driving...