• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

my friend please dont try to argue

QUOTE :

"In several of my previous threads I brought up MuayThai being the best stand up art and eventually had thread closed,because too many people disagreed and would argue that,which cause many fights and insults in the threads and everyone claiming their art to be the better one."

It is useless... People train hard at what they do for many different reasons and to start stating that their chosen martial art form is useless is an insult and you are being ignorant, there are flaws in Muay Thai and I believe if we could take a lot from Muay Thai, Wing Chun and conventional boxing we would have a mighty effective all round fighting art form.

It does stand that no other martial art has ever defeated Muay Thai only Muay Thai has defeated Muay Thai but that is a ring sport... there is a difference. There is an old style of Muay Thai, the use of bare hand fighting, the science of the eight limbs, this I believe to be the ultimate martial art (that is my opinion) :) I also respect other martial artists and their art forms, it takes dedication and hard fxxking work to be good at what you do and respect is part of it.

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt