• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Do chicks dig guys who know karate?

I don't know of any woman who would be attracted to a guy solely due to his practice of MA. Certainly bragging about it would be offensive. In my past relationships, the subject has come up when I have had to explain bruises on my arms, legs, torso, etc... Usually the resonse is, "Why do you do it if you get hurt?'"

Many women see practicing karate to be an example of testosterone filled chest beating,and it takes a while for them to be convinced otherwise.

I've only dated a fellow Dojo member once, and it went VERY bad VERY fast. I wouldn't reccomend it.

There have always been Starkadders at Cold Comfort Farm!

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ummm... I guess some do. It depends on the girl. some like money, some like ripped abs, some like someone who can defend them, and some like everything. And yes, there are some out there that do like us guys for our personality and looks and all that. But it is good to be able to defend them if need be.

#1"The road to tae kwan leep is an endless road leading into the herizon, you must fully understand its ways". #2"but i wanna wax the walls with people now" #1"come ed gruberman, your first lesson is here.....boot to the head" #2"ouch, you kicked me in the head", #1"you learn quickly ed gruberman"

HAHAHAHA! DAMN! this has to have been the funniest thread I've ever read on KF!

Hmm...I haven't really had any experience with the strange alien race known as "wo-men", but I do rekon a few of them thinking that it was "cool" that I do MA.

Some seem to enjoy the physique (even if some of us MA don't have a six pack).

I know there's this one Japanese girl who *I'm* attracted to. She's a little bit better skilled than me and routinely kicks my arse... now, ladies, maybe I'm a defect, but that really turns my crank. Any other male MA get that feeling?

===================

When cornered, kick 'em in the spetznats. If that doesn't work, run around acting like an epilept + flail your arms about while whizzin' in your pants, then fall down foaming at the mouth. They'll be so disgusted THEY will walk away from the fight....

I think it really depends on the woman,i mean you have some girls that might feel better next to a man who knows how to defend himself,some girls might like you because they themselfs are intrested in the MA,and want someone with common intrest.Fortunate for me that im married and don,t have to worry about that sort of thing anymore :karate:

3rd Kyu Brown Belt

To learn more about Kiyojute Ryu Kempo Bugei,goto http://www.kiyojuteryu.org/

I'm attracted to my man, not because he does MA. Weeeellllll, he looks good (better) because of MA, and he looks cute in his dobohk :wink: :D Other than that, he was attracted to me cause I did MA :D Sort of hehehehehehe

Laurie F