Do chicks dig guys who know karate?

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would have to say that it depends on what a girl is looking for. I met mine at my karate dojo and she liked the fact that I stay in shape and I'll be able to defend her in the street if something should arise.

:nod: That is why they can be so darn hard to figure out. It would take all the fun out of it if all girls dug the same stuff.

Might as well take my advice--I don't use it anymore.

Haha... No, I don't think they are attracted to us because of that. I've been a blackbelt for just over a year now and no ones asked me out. Lol. Not many people believe me when I say it though either..

I can tell you though, just by thinking... I wouldn't just go up to some hot girl and go: "Hey, I'm a black belt in karate.. How are you?" That won't attract them...

Everybodies Going Kung Fu Fighting! Yah Hoocha! LMAO

I have had a few girls in the dojo like me....:lol:

I don't really know if anyone has liked me because of martial arts....I'm just that good...just kidding...but most the time i think it is because of my sense of humor and smarts.

Haha... No, I don't think they are attracted to us because of that. I've been a blackbelt for just over a year now and no ones asked me out. Lol. Not many people believe me when I say it though either..

I can tell you though, just by thinking... I wouldn't just go up to some hot girl and go: "Hey, I'm a black belt in karate.. How are you?" That won't attract them...

hey...shut up..that's my best pickup line...

just kiddin

Yea, it really has nothing to do with weither or not you know karate. I mean, sure it would be great to defend your girl because shes hot and all the guys want her(kinda like in my case) :brow: but yea, it depends on the girl. In high school I was this "cute" kid that the girls defended me if my friends picked on me. I even had a body guard that was a girl, and if a friend of mine hit me, she would hit them. But now I tell them that im in MA and there like "thats cool", and thats about it. :karate:

#1"The road to tae kwan leep is an endless road leading into the herizon, you must fully understand its ways". #2"but i wanna wax the walls with people now" #1"come ed gruberman, your first lesson is here.....boot to the head" #2"ouch, you kicked me in the head", #1"you learn quickly ed gruberman"