Do chicks dig guys who know karate?

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I don't thing there will be any of those "dojo bunnys" at my dojo, when I went there it was like probably 70% women.

White Belt- Shudokan Karate

Lukily I have not had any experiences with the carnivorous dojo bunnies, but sometimes doing TKD helps me out. First, I'm in great shape, but then there's a funnier element too. (or at least I think so) I'm a very calm and quiet person, and sometimes I think girls see me as a little too aloof or something. But then if she finds out that I do TKD she assumes that I am the way I am because of TKD and's like "Oh, I see, it makes sense now." Like it's only logical that Tae Kwon Do would turn me into a meditative monk or something. Oh well, whatever, it works in my favor. :brow:

Might as well take my advice--I don't use it anymore.

well karate won't 'pull chicks' i dont reckon, other than the fit body that you will attain - but most girls won't see that until AFTER you've taken your shirt off except for your arms, and i won't go into martial arts benefits past that point ;)

my female friends who do dance or gymnastics are always interested to hear about it, no one else (fellow martial arts freaks excepted )really wants to hear about it except when i win kumite tournaments or grade.

Surprisingly, I have found a lot of female martial artists in my area, and many of them are quite interested in what I do

Just today even, I was waiting for a family member and a female friend of mine (who I had no idea knew anything whatsoever about MAs) saw me doing a random knifehand block, and started talking with me about forms of Aikedo and karate out of nowhere!

Patience is a grand- either you can learn it or I can make you learn it.

I've had girls use the "my boyfriend is a blackbelt" line a few times. Not the best situation. Some girls feel secure when they know their man can take care of himself and her of course.

2nd Degree black belt in Kenpo Karate and Tae Kwon Do. 1997 NASKA competitor-2nd place Nationally in Blackbelt American Forms. Firearms activist!