• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Do chicks dig guys who know karate?

Unfortunately this is not the case. I can tell you that doing BJJ means you have even less chance of meeting a girl at training - not many girls want to wrestle with big sweaty guys.

You sure got that right.

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And this is the kind of threads a Sempai posts. I'm dissapointed. Maybe I should go around speaking from what I've read on the internet and seen on T.V without training seriously for a day in my life and maybe I too will be treated special.

Flame on. I tell it like it is.

Edit : And he's a post whore!

White Belt - Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu

dober - you must have an entertaining personality. this thread is a fun one.

anyway, i know alot of girls who dig the fact that i do martial arts. alot of it has to do with my body being in excellent shape from all the training, and because i do weights as well.

but i hate the fact when girls think they can go causing trouble because they think theyre boyfriend is an indestructible martial artist with a thirst for blood

-= To truly be immortal, you must be ready to face death. =-

LOL Well if you guys didn't figure it out it was more of a joke than a serious post lol. The knitting forum got me in a silly mood yesterday. Oh and theswarm I can't do it until classes free up in my dojo, otherwise I'd be joining in the white blet class towards the end of the ciriculum.

White Belt- Shudokan Karate

Guys that do Karate ROCK!! Except if they have some mysogonistic idea that since they study Karate that they are now experts on everything and think that since you're a girl you don't know how to do things like work a power drill and weld stuff.

Well, then there's this one guy who trains at my dojo and he's such a dork about karate. I mean he's ALWAYS trying to correct everyone and acts like he's the #1 know it all about everything. But then again, he would be that way even if he didn't train Karate. He's just a dork, reguardless and Karate is not going to fix that.

But then there's another guy who trains at my dojo and he's so quiet and sweet and nice but I probably wouldn't even pay any attention to him if I didn't meet him at the dojo. But Karate gives us a common ground to start from and we learned about other common things after that.

I sure like Karate guys better than I do golf guys or bowling guys (NOT that I DON't like golf guys or bowling guys...a good guy is a good guy after all!!)

A handsome man in a White gi....YIKES!! :brow:

lk