• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Do chicks dig guys who know karate?

i dont think that by a lad doing a martial art does anything for him. to me its the person that counts not the ability to break some ones arm. ironically my boyfriend has started karate, but it doesnt make a difference to me. out of the 2 of us i am the higher grade as he is only a beginner n i have just passed my senior 1st dan grading. and of course people make silly noises but that just shows the immaturity of them ot having the brains about them to accept that karate is not the same as u see in films. we dont all go around makinf=g daft noises and breaking wood.

1st dan black belt- shotokan karate

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

personally, i would rather go out with someone from my tkd school just because i am there so much! and people in MA just give off something that i like. everyone at our school date too. my school's name is Indiana Academy of Martial Arts and we call it IAMA for short, people always joke about the IAMA dating service,lol. plus, MA guys just look better..well, SOME of them. just my opinion.

Tae Kwon Do

15-years old

purple--belt

I'm a black belt, and that seems to rarely impress anyone. I have a good physique, and I'm really nice, but when women find out I study martial arts, more often than not they're like "Oh, I did that when I was 12. I got to green belt." and so obviously unimpressed. Another thing that confuses me is the number of people that insult me when I wear something that has the name of my karate school on it. In big letters, it'll say "****** Karate Studio" and they have the nerve to push me around, and act supprised when I don't let them. I guess people aren't as observant as I am.

Arguing with an engineer is like mud wrestling a pig. After a few hours, you realize they both like it.

That's why I never wear something that could tell anybody what I do most of the time. I've started being a little more discreet about my MA training, cause some people can really be jerks :kaioken:

True that I've already been in a fight beacuse my choice to take karate, and I haven't even started it yet.

White Belt- Shudokan Karate

My boyfriend and I both do martial arts. I started first ........... Well he used to visit me at my old dojang during class. He knew I wouldn't miss class for nothing! LOL. He liked martial arts, and I think he was envious of me :D

Then we moved here, and we started TKD together. Now that we are in different dojangs (I "dis-liked" the other one he's at), we show each other what we learned LOL. We still do the same forms, though.

So, I guess it was the other way around for me. My man was impressed :D

Laurie F

My boyfriend and I both do martial arts. I started first ........... Well he used to visit me at my old dojang during class. He knew I wouldn't miss class for nothing! LOL. He liked martial arts, and I think he was envious of me :D

Then we moved here, and we started TKD together. Now that we are in different dojangs (I "dis-liked" the other one he's at), we show each other what we learned LOL. We still do the same forms, though.

So, I guess it was the other way around for me. My man was impressed :D

Can you imagine the domestic dispute call this couple would get if they ever got in a fight? "W-W-Well officer she wheel kicked me first."

White Belt- Shudokan Karate

Im sure you do. lol

None of my girlfriends have ever seem to be interested in martial arts.

I don't mind, martial arts is a very personal thing to me. Im not sure if i want to share it with my girlfriend. lol

But i DO hope my sons get interest, at least One of my 20..lol