• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

hello everyone,

i just wanted to know, if anyone did wing chun here who could give me a few tips on how i could train at home to improve my wing chun. also i wanted to know do any wing chun people here have ground fighting incorporated in their classes or grappling of anykind? do you think this would be useful in conjuction with wing chun?

thanks

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

practice punching a hundred every morning and night. it will improve your speed. and practice the first form.

If you want to become a MMA. it is a good idea to learn BJJ. :)

ait confiance en toi, pour etre toi-meme

Well Stick To the basics as said before (stances punching drills ..) but keep in mind that studying alone isnt that good.especially complicated arts.so take my advice and search for a good school :)

P.S:take a second art like grappling cause wing chun lacks ground fighting.

yeah i am part of a school now. its an organisation actually and every now and then some of the classes where mats are available, bjj is taught. every few weeks we are taught a few grappling moves and practise them with a partner. i think this sis really good as even our sifus who think wing chun can handle any situation think just incase its good to learn some grappling.

i wanted to know more specifical;ly how i could improve my powere to develop deadly punches, and to improve the speed of my punches. any tips?

the best way to develope your punches on your own is to use a wall bag filled with beans, it costs only about 10 dollars but its all the equipment you need. it will form your knuckles the way they need to be for wing chun and power and speed will increase if you take it religiously and do your punches every day.

p.s. i suggest putting it in your garage unless you wanna break a wall down in your house :o

style:wing chun

Don't try to predict the outcome of a fight. just let nature take its course.