• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Which martial art movie star do you like best?

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jackie Chan & Jet Li are also, 2 of my favorites. But, still & always, my All-Time favorite is the master, Bruce Lee. I can watch a Bruce Lee flick any day of the week and sit through the whole movie.

kenpo_fighter

Wisdom is knowledge rightly applied. To fight wisely is to rightly apply techniques.

Tony Jaa, after watching his movie Ong Bak, I watched the making of the Ong Bak. This guy is soooo good, that other just can't compare. (well, maybe except Bruce and Jet Li.)

• 1 month later...
Yea, like how much Van Damme and Steven Seagal sucks. These punks aren't even close to being real fighters.

actually Seagal has a 7th dan black belt in Aikido which is made for self-defence not a sport like kickboxing, no one kicks in a real fight! he also has a black belt in karate to, but fyi though.

"Who Dares, Wins"

who's the baddest..SHO NUFF!!

has anyone ever heard of this?

Yes, it's from the movie "Berry Gordy's The Last Dragon". I forget who the bad guy fighter was, but the main character was played by Tiamak, a multi art trained MA. Also had Vanity as the main female lead...woohoo!!

Also as a side note, it was the first film appearance of Ernie Reyes, Jr. later of the West Coast demonstration team fame, as well as the Teenage mutant ninja turtles.

Aodhan

There are some people who live in a dream world, and there are some who face reality; and then there are those who turn one into the other.

-Douglas Everett, American hockey player

I'd have to say that Jet Li and Tony Jaa are my favorite current stars, as far as old school, Chuck Norris hands down. I enjoyed Bruce Lee, but was never enamored.

Aodhan

There are some people who live in a dream world, and there are some who face reality; and then there are those who turn one into the other.

-Douglas Everett, American hockey player

YES!!!.

people still familiar with the last dragon.

just the name Bruce LeRoy cracks me up everytime

"The wise and successsful will always be met with violent opposition by mediocre minds."

yeah, tony jaa is insane.

theres a trailer floating aorund online showing his new movie.

yeah ive seen that, in his knew film he knees the guy outta window of a building like he did in ong back but this is a really tall building and out in to the street :o

Jackie Chan, Jet Li and Tony Ja are my faves

Strive to Become The Type Of Person That Others Do Not Normally Encounter In This World

I would love it if everyone i spoke to or met throughout my life would benefit from being with or speaking to me. - Life goal

I See The Sunshine But Their's A Storm Holding Me Back.