• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Which martial art movie star do you like best?

• 3 weeks later...
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jet Li is awsome!!! Who can forget the part in Romeo Must Die when he plays football and kicks the crap out of the other guys at their own game!!!! But then again Jackie Chan kicks too. He's hilarious also :lol: Shanghi Noon & Knights rule!! :P

"Defeat is not defeat unless it is accepted as reality in your own mind"

• 1 month later...
In my mind it's no contest. Bruce Lee all the way! :D

"Empty your mind. Be formless, shapeless, like water. Now you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle, it becomes the bottle. Put water into a tea pot, it becomes the tea pot. Now water can flow, or it can crash. Be water my friend."

- Bruce Lee

Slightly off topic, but I reckon that the best sword fighting duel I have ever seen in a movie is the one in Seven Samurai... the tension, the crowd, the grace and poise of Kyuzo - it's got everything.

In terms of favourite actors, I don't really have one. But I did enjoy the fight scenes in the new version of the Bourne Identity. I thought they were nicely shot and well written.

I think that we might have a suprise in the new Martix films. I enjoyed the fight scenes in the first film a lot and I heard that Keanu was suffering from some back / neck problems in the first film and he's been training hard since then... I'm sure some will disagree, but I thought he was pretty good in the Matrix and I reckon there will be some interesting scenes in the new movies.

• 1 month later...
i always liked jackie chan. he is what got me started in the martial arts. i always liked his movies. bruce lee is awesome too. all though i never watched the entire thing of any of his movies. i always did something else and missed some parts. ill have to watch them again. but jackie chan is my favorite so far.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...