• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Which martial art movie star do you like best?

I like Michelle Yeoh a lot too. She's not ditsy and slutty like a lot of other martial art movie actresses.

"Which one is more foolish, the fool or the fool who follows him?" - Obi Wan Kenobi

• 1 month later...
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I never seen any Kempo dudes out there.

I want to see kempo Dudes fight, if there Teq's are the same what i do..

Kempo dude says: Stand up show me what you got, im black belter in kempo, im a Kempo champ. lets see who will win!

• 4 months later...
I never seen any Kempo dudes out there.

I want to see kempo Dudes fight, if there Teq's are the same what i do..

Jeff Speakman is the only Kempo movie person I can think of (guess it would be Kenpo since he's Ed Parker). If anyone knows of any others clue me in please.

1st Dan Hapkido

Colored belts in Kempo and Jujitsu

I am a pretty big Jet Li and Jackie Chan fan, I also enjoy some of Chow Yun Fat's work

Goju Ryu Karate-do and Okinawan Kobudo, 17 Years Old 1st kyu Brown Belt in in Goju Ryu Karate-do, & Shodan in Okinawan Kobudo

Given enough time, any man may master the physical. With enough knowledge, any man may become wise. It is the true warrior who can master both....and surpass the result.

I AM CANADIAN

What about RIKI-OH!??!? I've never seen Chuck Norris get choked by another man's entrails before, have you? And has anybody seen Riki-Oh 2, by the way? I read about it in a magazine. The first one had an entire room full of my friends (that's like 7 people) rolling on the floor in front of the tube for an hour and a half. Pure cinema at its finest. Plus, one time I saw Chuck Norris in New Mexico at a movie theater and he signed autographs for these 3 or 4 people in front of me and then his bodyguard said he had to leave and go in the movie. It sucked. But oh well. At least I got to see old Walker in person...

• 3 months later...

Chuck is the real deal even if he is a sorry actor. He is the highest ranking westener in the real tkd(Korean sanctioned). He also holds a black belt in Tang Soo do and is very high up in Judo. He has studdied with Gene Lebell, Bruce Lee, Machados, and the Gracies. Chuck is a true Martial Artist, not too mention 7-time undefeated world champ before point-sparring becames so touchy.

As far as whoop- tail goes, there is also no doubt that guys like jackie chan, jet li, and Sammo would all be pretty rough to handle. Hey Bruce was the man.

:cry: In my opinion the best martial artists are, Gordon Lui, Sho Kusogi, Bruce Lee, Jackie Chan, and chow yun fat. The best martial arts film of all time in my opinion is "Master killer: 36 chambers" and Iron Monkey. Budhas name be praised and smile upon you all. Budah save us all.