• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Which martial art movie star do you like best?

Jet Li and Jackie Chan hands down...I've never seen a Bruce Lee movie :o , can you believe it? lol, leave me a message suggesting some if you'd like :wink:

karateka of Kobayashi Shorin-ryu karate-do(since 2000)

"A human life is truly as frail and fleeting as the morning dew." -Rashomon

“Like everyone else, you want to learn the way to win, but never to accept the way to lose. To accept defeat, to learn to die is to be liberated from it. So when tomorrow comes you must free your ambitious mind and learn the art of dying.” BL

• 2 months later...
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have seen Drunken Master and Enter the Dragon, can't say whic is better, but I really like the fighting in Druken Master like when he fights with the bottles, it is insane......

Do they use any ropes or harnesses in that movie? or in Enter the Dragon?

"Van Damme's fight scenes are so damn funny. It's 90% flexing and posing. I mean, this guy can make a 6 minute fight scene using only 5 moves, all in slo-mo."

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I know what you mean. Bruce is my favorite I mean watch his movies and fight scenes and you see more reality than most MA movies.

"What's your style?"

"My style?"

"You can call it the art of fighting without fighting."

• 4 months later...

yeah i saw ong bak twice. once with my wife and then talked some of my co workers into seeing it.

amazing! couldnt help but wanna drop elbows to someone after leaving the theater, haha :)

"The wise and successsful will always be met with violent opposition by mediocre minds."

what abut eh black dude that was Sho Nuff i that old school movie the last dragon.

has anyone ever seen that?

"The wise and successsful will always be met with violent opposition by mediocre minds."

jet li and jacky chan are cool but my number 1 most fav person of all time is BRUCE LEE ( though u could have probobly figured it out by my name lol :lol: )