• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Which martial art movie star do you like best?

Oh now come on! if someone in here dusint like Bruce Lee, then i will be forced to tie you to a chair and reppetidly hit you with bamboo sticks

Danuall san- "Up you'res OLD man, wax your own DAM cars, im goin out ta get LAID"

-Scott

https://www.worldkarate.net

• 2 weeks later...
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ohhh! Martial girl, who, humm, that ones going to put some real strain on our relationship. :lol: how can you not like jackie chan!

i mean i like jet li to, but not all jackie chans movies are comideis. i.e. Operation Condor and Crime Story.

but come on! he is a real artist, he is just funny! who didnt like Rush Hour, i mean really!

"i could dance like that!.......if i felt like it...." -Master Betty

Of course, I like Jackie Chan very much too. He is really funny and I like to watch his movies when I need to laugh a lot. But I like Jet Lee more. :P

Maybe because, I have seen his movies more than Jackie Chans.

Jackie Chans last movie was so funny! The movie, where he was in Ukraine and it was kinda funny for me to look at that. :lol:

Kill is love

"Oh now come on! if someone in here dusint like Bruce Lee, then i will be forced to tie you to a chair and reppetidly hit you with bamboo sticks"

oh my, as a martial artist, i would really hope you'd have more honor, dignity, and restraint than this...

"I hear you can kill 200 men and play a mean six string at the same time..."-Six String Samurai

just a few things first....

the "flying" bits in crouching tiger. well, they're not flying, it is an artistic impression of the grace and abilities of the ones who train hard in their art.

would you have enjoyed it as much if they just climbed clumbsily?

and who can doubt the sheer power of the whole scene. in the cinema where i went, yes people made comments but this died down a few seconds later and the whole theatre was silent until that last drumbeat....

and just to point out, chow yun fat never did any formal martial arts training. nor was he very educated in his youth. that's what makes his success so much more poignant.

excellent actor. hard boiled and the killer.

nothing made by holywood matches them.

post count is directly related to how much free time you have, not how intelligent you are.

"When you have to kill a man it costs nothing to be polite."

Jet-li and jackie chan are brillant but of course nobody can beat bruce lee in my heart. i resently saw the matrix reloaded (its just out now in ireland) and altough its mainly computerist and full of stunts i just couldn't withdraw my amazment at the way it turned out. woww

Impossible is not a fact, It's an opinion!

Shotokan-Nidan