• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Flips in the movie... Lol

:kaioken: doh!!!! thats the last time i post an entry without reading all the previous ones :brow:

"sweat is the essential element. The sea in which the martial artists are born and through which they swim"

• 2 months later...
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol. Anyways. I know this post is like a year old now but I ain't been on this site for aaages. I've been on http://www.trickstutorials.com ever since I found it.

I'm still working on da kip-up though. I haven't practiced much but I'm trying alot more now! YAY! Almost there! :karate:

Everybodies Going Kung Fu Fighting! Yah Hoocha! LMAO

for some reason i find that it is easier without hands.

and um, when trying it, don't think about pushing your body up, think about your body pivoting around your hips

sounds odd but if you try, it might make more sense.

good luck.

post count is directly related to how much free time you have, not how intelligent you are.

"When you have to kill a man it costs nothing to be polite."

• 2 weeks later...
Its not really hard to learn basic tricks. I read some tutorials (off of the trickstutorial.com site, very good), went outside, put down 2 couch-cushions, and began practicing. In about an hour, I had mastered an Aerial, which I have never tried before. I can almost do a perfect backflip, but will give it a few more days before I take away the cushions. Just practice.