• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

what is the most effective/deadliest karate style?

kle1n

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Elvis has left the building? hummm

More like:

Superleeds brain has left his body. Ha Ha

Kyokoshinkai everytime man.

It says so in the bible, Genesis 14:1

"And god created Kykoshinkai and all did see that it was, indeed, the most effective style of Karate"

See.....told you.

It was only for some fresh air :)

Then God thought: I can do better than this. Thus the age of Chitose sensei's Chito Ryu karate do was upon the world...

We have some kyokoshinkai people training with us. Quite similar things. But then again I can only identify the simple things. There are nuances i havent grasped yet. :)

Peace

Read a book!

Yes you can only identify simple things.

Are you self aware yet?

Have grasped the fact that you are a seperate entity?

I dont recall the bible saying anything about Chito Ryu.

Except!!!

" and god did see that Chito Ryu was crap and hence forth banished it to the kingdom of the ones who can only identify simple things"

Ha HA

we had an ex kyokushin red belt join our school

he wasn't bad

to say any style of karate is complete is a bit silly... i don't really think it's a complete art from any school (although i don't know about kempo) but that's not what karate is about 'being complete' - its a standing rigid art. although it tends to vary from school to school the attacks are generally fairly linear (although we fight laterally, the attacks themselves are linear)

The most deadly style of karate is the one that gives you the false sense of security to make you feel invincible

the most effective style of karate is the one that your mind and body work well enough with, to make you feel enthusiastic enough to train hard and increase your skill level. I don't honestly think there's a huge difference even when comparing full contact, to more controlled styles.

It just depends on you.

"The most deadly style of karate is the one that gives you the false sense of security to make you feel invincible "

Most DEADLY? to who?? You or them

To you of course. I'm trying to think of a metaphor to say what I want to say, but I can't find one, so I'll just explain it.

I think that overall it truly is the fighter. Whatever karate system he can be most effective at is the most effective for him, if you want to find the most effective for you you have to be open minded and try a lot of different styles.

White Belt- Shudokan Karate

Yes but im concerned that you think a system that makes the practitioner feel invincible is effective.

How do work that out?

That's not what I said. If you feel confident in your skills within that system then it shoudl be effective enough.

White Belt- Shudokan Karate