• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

what is the most effective/deadliest karate style?

kle1n

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ryukyu Kempo is very complete and effective. I have yet to see any other style of Karate that suprasses it, but I remain open-minded. The really hard training helps a lot, also.

Deadliness is not a good thing to focus on, anyway. If you want to kill someone, buy a gun.

Know thyself.

okay, get this in your head, all of you. Shotokan karate is the best martial art ever created now, and always will be. nothing surpasses it and its complete in every way, including patitual lethality.

"i could dance like that!.......if i felt like it...." -Master Betty

okay, get this in your head, all of you. Shotokan karate is the best martial art ever created now, and always will be. nothing surpasses it and its complete in every way, including patitual lethality.

:lol:

dude, that was great.

fireka I'm pretty new to this forum myself. I've learned that saying something like that without first studying atleast more than three martial arts is pretty foolish. Infact I think you may want to make a shotokan vs. other styles topics in the comparative forum so you can gain some inteeligence on other styles.

White Belt- Shudokan Karate

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That was hilarious.