• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Quick survey.

Shotokan Karate

10 years last Feb

Second Dan

(General George S. Patton Jr.) "It's the unconquerable soul of man, and not the nature of the weapon he uses, that ensures victory."

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

About three years in Kuk Sool Won. Testing for red belt at end of the month. I guess KSW is my favorite right now.

Hey G95,

You got a small needle! hahahahaha

(sorry man, couldn't resist)

It's happy hour somewhere in the world.

• 2 weeks later...

I have been training in the Martial Arts for around 7-8 years. :)

I pratice Karate, Jujitsu, and Aikido. :)

I am currently a black belt. :)

I think that all styles of Martial Arts are great! :)

"Osu!"

A) about a year or so

B) Karate-Tkd, and a little boxing but I dont consider that a MA :lol:

C)Green, ready to test for blue but haven't been able to because of car/transportation problems

D) Truthfully, I think Kung-fu is the best, but I really do like them all.

#1"The road to tae kwan leep is an endless road leading into the herizon, you must fully understand its ways". #2"but i wanna wax the walls with people now" #1"come ed gruberman, your first lesson is here.....boot to the head" #2"ouch, you kicked me in the head", #1"you learn quickly ed gruberman"

1. How long have you been involved in the martial arts?

a. Less than 5 years

2. What martial art(s) do you practice in?(specify style as well as art)

Karate. Woot! :D

I went to an Aikido class for about a month, but although I liked the art, didn't really feel that the class and the teacher were up to much. Right now I'm toying with the idea of starting TaeKwon Do in addition to my karate, but they're so similar and I'm still new to karate but I'm too impatient to wait any longer to take up a new art! lol

3. What is your current rank in your art(s)?

I'm only a 9th Kyu right now. *sob* Still, should be grading for 8th Kyu soon. Still pretty pathetic, I know, but we all have to start somewhere. :lol:

4. What is your favorite martial art, and why?

I think all the arts hold their own appeal. I've only scratched the surface of karate and love it for its kicks and direct movements. I'm turning into quite the little kata fiend too these days.

Aikido is wonderful because it looks so simple, yet is so complex. Its great watching the power in a single Aikido technique (even better when its performed on you and you feel the power for yourself!) :D

I've always been intrigued by Kung Fu too. Proper Martial Tai Chi is another art that interests me for its complexity. They all hold their own appeal, as I said. :D

Smile. It makes people wonder what you've been up to.

1. How long have you been involved in the martial arts?

a-less than 5 years

2. What martial art(s) do you practice in?(specify style as well as art)

kyokushinkia karate and wushu.

3. What is your current rank in your art(s)?

green in kyokushin

4. What is your favorite martial art?

kyokushinkia for ever :karate:

1. ive been in the martial arts for almost 3 years

2. i study tae kwon do modern american (same as monkeygirls)

3. im a brown belt

4. my favorite ma would probably be ninjuitsu(not sure about the spelling) because ive always liked the ninja turtles also because i have always liked swords

I've been training for 17 years now in Kenpo and Tae Kwon Do. I've studied many other systems over the years such as Muay Thai and others but Kenpo and Tae Kwon Do has been my longest endevours.

2nd Degree black belt in Kenpo Karate and Tae Kwon Do. 1997 NASKA competitor-2nd place Nationally in Blackbelt American Forms. Firearms activist!