• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Bjj... bjj... bjj... It is a complete system but not invinsible. Being bigger, stronger and faster from all the basketball, weight lifting, sheer reach advantage and roids, I am betting that Shaq could take Tito any day of the week.

Tito probably couldn't get Shaq to the ground and would loose even if he did.

What say you all u bjj fans? :D

"There is only one tactical principle which is not subject to change; it is, 'To use the means at hand to inflict the maximum amount of wounds, death, and destruction on the enemy in the minimum amount of time.' " Gen. George S. Patton Jr.

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
i duno, shaq is a lot bigger, im thinkin he could probibly do it with some training. the only problem is that with his size he would be pretty slow if he were quicker he could keep distance with his knees and strike with his powerful arms. and my question to you all is after ufc 32 i saw no one other than Fred Durst in the ring with tito, what is tito thinking?!?!?!??!?!? i almost lost all respect for tito at that moment.

fight til you die

what happened at ufc 32 philm?

and shaq might be bigger than tito, but tito is a PROFFESIONAL FIGHTER and hes DAMN GOOD, and hes not exactly tiny, either. He could definately, not only, beat down shaq, but also submit him when shaq gets beat down. I can't believe this is even a question. Common you have to use your logic. Put Shaq in a cage with Tito and see what happens.

tuna can't exactly survive with sharks.

"When we go to the ground,you are in my world, the ground is the ocean, I am the shark,

and most people don't even know how to swim"

My mistake on the bjj thing.

I still think Shaq could take him, as is. Shaq is fast regardless of his size. He has to be to play B ball.

Bigger, Stronger, faster makes a difference.

"There is only one tactical principle which is not subject to change; it is, 'To use the means at hand to inflict the maximum amount of wounds, death, and destruction on the enemy in the minimum amount of time.' " Gen. George S. Patton Jr.

Just my opinion... We will probably never know :)

Uhhh, Shaq is quite the student of the Martial Arts. Not sure exactly what he studies, but I do know that he does study them. As for Tito beating him... depends. Tito.. would have to get him to the ground... and I understand the whole takedown thing... but if shaq knew some counters to takedowns... with his immense strength and size... .. I dunno man. It depends on if tito could get him down. As for striking... Tito would be a moron to try and go toe to toe with him.. as Shaq has.. a wayyy unfair reach advantage and strength.

Sometimes, no matter how good you are, size and str does matter. Bruce Lee even commented about how good Karaam Abdul Jabar was when they use to fight.. quite a workout for him.. as Jabar was just sooo immense.

Nick D.

"A man can fail many times, but a man is not a failure until he blames someone else"

"I will not fear...

Fear is the mind killer...

I will let my fear pass right through me..."

Dune.