• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cars kill more folks than gun's.

Now I asked ya'll how's gun controll working out for ya'll.Cause I want to hear somebody say it's working out great !!!We have less crime & the society is better off after gun ban's than before !!!

Where's that reply at ???

We have a pretty low serious crime rate.

I don't know of anyone, or heard of anyone killed by a gun except for a hunting accident.

Visit Shaolin, Chinese Martial Arts

- I don't fear the 10,000 techniques you've practised once, I fear the one technique you've practiced 10,000 times. -

Yep, our "freind" michael moore was the chap who got up at the Oscar's and blasted president Bush.

Classy guy. Class act.

What a piece of ****

I'd like to put him and Rosie O'Donnell in a locked cage with Charlton Heston and see who would end up walking out of it. My bet is on Moses ;)

Funny thing about Rosie...there is a movie she did with...I think it was Emelio Estevez and Richard Dryfus...she toted a gun and used it several times in that movie.*shock* *horror*

That jerk (Moore) lives about five miles away from me during the summer. Some people have placed signs in his yard this week telling him to go pound sand up his rearend.

If you would like to see how ignorant he really is, visit his website. He has a letter posted on the homepage addressed to the president. I can't wait to see this guy this summer. His ears will be burning after I get done with him.

It's happy hour somewhere in the world.

Funny thing about Rosie is that she is so against firearms and such yet her bodyguards carry them. So it's ok for her to be defended with them but not us? Why is that?

2nd Degree black belt in Kenpo Karate and Tae Kwon Do. 1997 NASKA competitor-2nd place Nationally in Blackbelt American Forms. Firearms activist!

HHmm...well...after reading Moore's website, I've come to a few conclusions:

1) Moore is a very literate man who can convey his ideas

2) I'm actually happy for his success

3) He is so far to the "left" he's going in circles

4) I have an urge to vomit violently.

His logic (or lack thereof) is amazing.

Again, I'd like to lay $$$ on a fight between him and Charleton Heston.