• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Can somebody tell me the diffrences.......jj

your a being so ignorant, severn is a good fighter but he got beater by royce ok.

helio was like 150 pounds and kimura was like, at least 200, this was a no holds barred match that lasted , 2 hours and 45 minutes, thats the difference. common, use your logic. and judo has beaten bjj. bjj has beaten judo. karate has beaten judo. bjj has beaten karate whats your point.

I would like to see you fight for 165 minutes, of no-holds barred.

and kimura said that if helio lasted more than 3 minutes, he should be considered the winner. so i guess he won.

don't be a fool stay in school

"When we go to the ground,you are in my world, the ground is the ocean, I am the shark,

and most people don't even know how to swim"

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do not make excuses. Gracie Lost. Get over it. You can throw whatever variable you want in there, bottom line is, he lost. Just like severn lost... I could make excuses for him, but that day, gracie was the better man.

Calling me ignorant? Come on JJF.. why am I ignorant? Becuase I said dont make excuses for why someone lost? LOLOLOL

Nick D.

"A man can fail many times, but a man is not a failure until he blames someone else"

"I will not fear...

Fear is the mind killer...

I will let my fear pass right through me..."

Dune.

Do not make excuses. Gracie Lost. Get over it. You can throw whatever variable you want in there, bottom line is, he lost. Just like severn lost... I could make excuses for him, but that day, gracie was the better man.

Calling me ignorant? Come on JJF.. why am I ignorant? Becuase I said dont make excuses for why someone lost? LOLOLOL

Nick D.

you did make excuses, first you said he undestimated royce whitch was obviously not true, then you said he was too old..maybe so..but I think it's funny that he is still fighitng and winning 10 years later...he couldent have been to far past his prime..

the Helio vs. Kimura fight was only 13 minutes, wasnt it?

Edit: Also Helio did not tap, his brother threw in the towel out of fear Helio would not tap and his shoulder would bust.

White Belt - Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu

the Helio vs. Kimura fight was only 13 minutes, wasnt it?

Edit: Also Helio did not tap, his brother threw in the towel out of fear Helio would not tap and his shoulder would bust.

yes it was 13 minutes.

that 2 hour fight was another one i belive.

TJS,

Did you not pay attention? I said do not make excuses after I said all of that.. I knew going back and forth with JJF about kimura and Severn would get no where, so it was best to just acknowledge the fact that they lost.

As for Severn underestimating him... how would any of us know if he did or didnt? Does it even matter at this point?

Nick

"A man can fail many times, but a man is not a failure until he blames someone else"

"I will not fear...

Fear is the mind killer...

I will let my fear pass right through me..."

Dune.

As for Severn underestimating him... how would any of us know if he did or didnt? Does it even matter at this point?

by reading his interviews :)

but I agree we should drop this.