• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

memebers,

i have really tried many martial arts and the more i learn is the more i develop, but the only thing i'm sure of is.."i never stop". after the furious muay thai, i have found some gap opn my schedule and thought of joining the art of "Aikido"...what art can enable an oldman to withstand and defeat powers of a bodybuilder, twice his size and weight, with what he claims "and most of us argue of it's existance"..Chi power, have never experienced a man getting rid of that strong grip, "chiken wing, hell lock or anything else, and the best part was that the attacker got it harder, and couldn't resist.. i had a demo. training and got really interested in the art that mproves the way you deal with ur own weight and balance throughout the fight...it's reall important "to ANY" martial artis to know the facts of weigh and c. of gravity of any object, specially himself..when u'r thrown with aikido, u kind of feel weightlessness for several moments, and ur brain works offline!!?? "I rated it as a great art, but to make use of it's amazing gifts and analytical skills for a martial artist"

-Thank u

:karate:

-Ahmed.im

[ This Message was edited by: ahmed77 on 2001-09-26 12:40 ]

-Ahmed.im

hi people, :up:

any one got views on Aikido or Judo..!? , are they more effective than other martial arts like "muay thai" sometimes, as claimed....

I've been told it's good... for close combat fighting, but I thought that elbows, knees, head butts are more effective. Is it better to deal with opponents weight against him or the most dangerous parts of your own body!!??

:karate:

Awaiting your views...

-Ahmed.im

[ This Message was edited by: ahmed77 on 2001-09-30 03:38 ]

[ This Message was edited by: ahmed77 on 2001-09-30 03:47 ]

-Ahmed.im

• 7 months later...