• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

hi everyone

ahmed77

Dear members,

hi.

my name is ahmed, belong to arabia, never been there..

braught up in martial arts comunity, have been learning taekwondo since 1994, and in 1998 started learning Jeet Kune Do, and ow added to them i'm all caught up in my days as i've taken, muay thai..everyday i have new thing to learn and every night new thing to develop. i'm balck belt, and i don't believe in it, i've beaten a guy of balck belt when i was blue in tkd. so i feel great even talking to white belters know their new experiences to the balck belt seniours exchanging ideas and tips, i've never backed up from a fight inmy life and feel that my blood containes ma cells.

u'rs new and forever

ahmed :kaioken:

-Ahmed.im

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

AHMED77 welcome to karateforums.......we look forword to your input on our many subjects............... :wave:

rushman (karate forums sensei)

3rd dan wtf/kukkiwon

"saying nothing...sometimes says the most"--e. dickerson

Hi AHMED77 :wave:

Look forward to reading your posts :smile:

Best Wishes

Darryl Garrick

9th Kyu Shotokan Karate

Karate International Black Belt Schools (UK)

[ This Message was edited by: Goose on 2001-08-30 13:56 ]

Goose

6th Kyu Shotokan Karate

9th Kyu Okinawan Kobudo

Karate International Black Belt Schools (UK)

Hi people

thanks for your kind wellcome, my first day in this place was really nice though i have to learn more about the buttons arround, well and moreover i liked the white belt attached next to my name! feels good.

I had a very tough day, had a Kickboxing class and spent 3 hours practising, to come home and teach my two brothers who are advancing very fast. what are the basic thing in techniques in general..anyone could say (speed, power, and ....) your brain, how many of us know skills and beautifull kicks but really don't put them in action when fight begins, yes that's the answers after all it'll all depend on your brain, so theoretical practise of martial arts is necessary, and if you think about anyting regarding this topic, do put them in words..i and we all do appreciate each other's opinions, don't we..??

ahmed :kaioken:

-Ahmed.im

[ This Message was edited by: ahmed77 on 2001-08-31 11:47 ]

-Ahmed.im

(new topic) Power of "Chi"

the basic of martial arts, the question is, do you believe or not?

Dear people

nice to hear about the topic of "Chi", and i've found that some peopel agree and some disagree..recently i met a shaolin monk, was really impressed by his decency and phylosophy of life..talking about martial arts he really wanted to dmonstarate so he asked me to take a brick and smash it on his head! yes...ofcourse i won't but he insisted, took a deep breat and did it himself, what happened to his head was 'nothing' slight scratch on the skin surface..

something to remember always..that there are two powers in every simple person, the physical, and the mental...all that we use out of our brain in our lifes (6o yrs average) doesn't even reach 25% of the whole capacity. so imagine improving the power of your inner self and what results in might give you..there are many musclus in our body that are not controlled by us, but work just like it's been asked to...we never care to go and stop that cycle, that's the way we like it...it's a tough way and why should we go for it, friends the results of walking this way is tremendous, you get to know the real martial arts that's from your brain and heart and not by lifting leg for a kick, this sort of martial arts will vanish as i've seen people stepping down as soon they reach black belt (blah blah...dan) and they say that it's over..since when was it over!!??

"Chi" is not a word, it's a meaning..find it if you will, else if you don't have time to know it find people who posess it,yes you have a "Chi" too, only when u can fous on it, it's there in you when no one can touch you, except you, when you stand like a strong mountain against the negative forces you get to know better your inner self and inner strength, then my friend you'll like it.

-Ahmed.im

Nice trick. Anyway, it's still a trick. Believe what you will, but until I experience it, I won't.

Just kick 'em, they'll understand.- Me

Apprentice Instructor under Guro Inosanto in Jun Fan Gung Fu and Filipinno Martial arts.

Certified Instructor of Frank Cucci's Linxx system of martial arts.