• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

I'm Back!!!

Well I haven't been around these areas in a long long time. I've been really busy. Well I am back to join in on all the fun... Anything new going on here? Any changes? A lot of new members? Any good topics?

Let's get these topics going strong...

Pete

2nd Degree black belt in Kenpo Karate and Tae Kwon Do. 1997 NASKA competitor-2nd place Nationally in Blackbelt American Forms. Firearms activist!

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Hey Pete ....

That was a 6-month hiatus you took!!!

Welcome back....

:) :wave:

"There is nothing like returning to a place that remains unchanged to find the ways in which you yourself have altered.

Nelson Mandela (1918 - ), 'A Long Walk to Freedom'"

Edited by KickChick

Welcome (back) to the forums! :wave:

You may want to check out the Website forum to get updated on any technical changes. :nod:

1st dan & Asst. Instructor TKD 2000-2003

No matter the tune...if you can rock it, rock it hard.

Thanks for welcoming me back... :brow: It is nice to feel wanted. LOL Well I've been really busy. I put off opening my dojo (for now) because I was offered a job as a salesrep and the money was just too good to pass up. This is a good thing though. This way I have been saving money like crazy. I'm getting married next year and then a house sometime after that. The job I'm doing now give me a steady income and I will be able to open my school in the future. The beauty is that I won't have to take out a loan when I do open the school because I'll have enough money set aside. And with the economy in the crapper right now I'm prob. lucky I didn't open at this time.

Pete :karate:

2nd Degree black belt in Kenpo Karate and Tae Kwon Do. 1997 NASKA competitor-2nd place Nationally in Blackbelt American Forms. Firearms activist!

Hello. I don't know you but you asked if there was any good threads going around. Theres tons, I'd look in the Comparative arts forum.

White Belt- Shudokan Karate