• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

I talk to a few people online who train in Wushu but they live too far away for me train in their club. Im really eager to learn and I've already checked, there aren't any schools in my town or even near it lol I was wondering if any of you knew of sites that could help me train. I train on my own, but its difficult at times. Im just beginning but I need a little help everynow and then, and it would be nice to get some sites. I've searched and searched and haven't found much...so um, think you could help? heh Thanks, even if you can't, its appreciated for even taking the time to read this :D :D :D

"Freedom discovers man the moment he loses concern over what impression he is making or about to make" -Bruce Leehttp://www.myvidtodvd.com/mysmilies/otn/other/leseratte.gif

http://216.40.249.192/mysmilies/contrib/xerx/smileystooges.gif

• 1 month later...
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Why do you wanna learn Wu Shu so bad?

I'm not gonna bad mouth you or anything i just wanted to know.

Are you talking Contemporary Wu Shu (performance) or Traditional Wu Shu (War Art/Combat).

Maybe i can give you some info.

jeff :)

The Basics Are The Hidden Secret To Kung Fu Master The Basics.

are there any other martial art schools in your town? and if so, couldn't you try one of them until you find a wushu school or something? you might like one of them as well?

Tae Kwon Do

15-years old

purple--belt

Training on your own from a book, video, or website in any martial art isnt a good idea, and i dont suggest doing it. You should take another martial that is in your area, and then maybe get a wushu book and learn a few extra techniques but you can never become good from just training from an instruction manual.