• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

score one for TKD!

Brings a big smile to my face!

Edit: Aww the link didn't work! It was about a 6mo's pregnant mom to be that used tkd to stop her assailiant. I'll try again to find it.

Here we go:

Black-belt mom-to-be gives robber the chop

July 31 2002 at 10:49AM

A 47-year-old robber in the Philippines got a big surprise when he was beaten up by his six-months pregnant victim who turned out to be a black belt taekwondo expert, said a newspaper report.

Clarissa de De Guzman, 25, was on her way home in Manila on Monday night when the suspect, machine welder Leopoldo Pangilinan, intercepted her and poked an eight-inch knife to her side, the Philippine Star reported.

The woman fought back with blows and kicks, knocking the suspect down.

The suspect tried to flee, but de Guzman felled him with rapid kicks and punches to his head, groin and body.

He was later arrested. - Sapa-DPA

"Jita Kyoei" Mutual Benefit and Welfare

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
Awesome! That would have been a great thing to see.... a 25 year-old pregnant girl beating the tar out of a guy on the street.

22 years old

Shootwrestling

Formerly Wado-Kai Karate

That's awesome! My wife competed in a state Tourny when she was 7 months pregnant, and took first in form and weapons! Moms are bad to the bone!

Fury

~Traing in Songham TaeKwonDo since 2001~

heh fury, that would be easy, Songham is too easy, i mastered it in half a year, but after the first 3 months i had already noticed that there was a diff place that was better, and also Tae Kwan Do is probly second to kickboxing in the best fighting style IMO (there is proof that Muay Thai is the best style, there are people in Thailand that have beaten hundreds of people, and everystyle and never lost and was declared the best) i mean its got speed power and incredible kicks
http://www.gamegen.com/fightgen/characters/jae-repeated-kicks.gif

I too trained when I was several months pregnant.

Hell hath no fury like a mother when danger confronts her and her children (its like the mother tiger when danger confronts one of her cub...she springs into action GRRRRR)... in this case a TKD mom :karate: :nod: