• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Introduction

Aamorn KSW

Hi all. My name's Chris, I do Kuk Sool at my university; I started last semester.

I've lurked around here for quite a while now, and finally decided to register so I could throw in my two cents occasionally (and also beacuse KSN Doug is about the only person I've ever seen here representing Kuk Sool :wink:

Aamorn - KSW Chuhng Di

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

:blush: Oh stop.

Welcome, welcome welcome. Actually, we have a couple more KSW practitioners, and one is closer than you think. ZR440 and tessone also practice this world wide (yet unknown) art. :lol:

Which university are you attending?

Kuk Sool Won - 4th dan

Evil triumphs when good men do nothing.

I'm at the University of Illinois. Originally from Peoria, IL, which is pretty close to tessone (according to his location) My introduction was a bit brief last night because I was "working" :brow: I supervise a computer lab, so I get plenty of time to lurk here :)

I was a math major, but now in the second semester of my junior year I've decided to switch (ugh) and probably go back to philosophy (which I had originally started as a double major with math lol)

-Aamorn

Aamorn - KSW Chuhng Di

I haven't seen tessone around in about a month. Probably tied up with school and training. I think he was a member of a club at his university as well. :uhoh:

Any possibility you're actually practicing next to him and didn't know it?

PM me your clubs info. I'm always interested in who teaching around the world. :up:

Kuk Sool Won - 4th dan

Evil triumphs when good men do nothing.