• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

I study BJJ as you can tell by my sig, anyways... Me and this other experienced MMA fighter in my class were working the clinch one day but I forgot most of it. Just wondering where are the most effective spots to deliver knee's and what are the most effective ways of doing so?

White Belt - Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

You forgot the Liver! Most Knockouts to the body come from liver shots.

It's on the lower right side of you abdominal area (to the right of the belly button)

A good penetrating shot to the liver will drop just about anybody.

Rock Paper Scissor

Punch Knee Kick

^ME^ ^MY DOJO^

• 2 weeks later...

dober, keep your oponents body close to yours so he cannot get a knee into you, try to pull his head down so as you can ram your knee in his chin, keep your knees on the outside of his... understand? This helps maintain balance... a combo is this, both hands round his neck strike with the left knee then right then left then jump with the right knee to his chin or temple.

Remember to always keep your knees on the outside of your oponents (in your stance) and always to have your arms on the inside of his. You will find that you will have more dominance over your oponent. Just ram those knees, but dong a side knee is a little more tricky, try swinging the knee into your oponents floating rib, like a kick but with the knee. :wink: