• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

I would like to know in which club you all here practise

mArTiAl_GiRl

NinjaMaster,

Do I sense some sarcasm there?

It's actually pretty funny. But I hope you don't think all karate teachers are like that, despite the few that are out there.

My sensei worked as a bouncer in a bar for many years, and he's only about 5'9". He can manhandle anyone I've ever seen, even if they have a huge size and weight advantage.

So there. :P

22 years old

Shootwrestling

Formerly Wado-Kai Karate

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Martial_Girl: Yes, the 24fightingchickens site is great, I read it all the time. It is shotokan-centric (hence the name shotokan planet), but there is lots of good information that can be applied to any style. I especially like the section on sparring.

and Ninjaboy -- are you sure you should be practicing karate? you seem to have a very bad attitude towards it

Haha! Andrew Green? I'm familiar with your program. I think one of my peers may train under you, although I'm not certain.

===================

When cornered, kick 'em in the spetznats. If that doesn't work, run around acting like an epilept + flail your arms about while whizzin' in your pants, then fall down foaming at the mouth. They'll be so disgusted THEY will walk away from the fight....

So thats the new school Laurie? I forwarded the info re: camps and other programs they offer to our Master Inst. He smentioned to me that he may be interested in doing the same at our school over summer possibly.... so maybe he can get some ideas from your school.

I have been training at the same school now for 11 years

http://www.aitkd.com