• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Can u teach yourself

I have a bunch of brand new black karate gis at my house. I wonder how much it would cost to have one shipped to Romania? HMmmmm If it isn't too much to ship I would be glad to ship one to her. It prob. costs an arm and a leg though.

Anyone know how much it would cost to ship to Romania???

If it is under $25 I would gladly send her one.

International postage is probably a lot of money, after all I don't think UPS covers it.

White Belt- Shudokan Karate

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Withers M.A.A. You are such a dear :) Thank you for the intention, but it's OK. She's talked to her parents and it seems they would buy her a karategi :) I guess international postage is indeed kinda expensive :) ... And another problem here would be we only wear white. But it's OK. Easter is aproaching. Guess she'll have a beautiful present from her parents :)

The idea of my initial posting was that accesories are indeed great, but the only thing that matters in determination. We have known people who don't have money to buy sometimes the basic stuff, who can't afford to train in a dojo and still they are doing their best to become martial artists. And they are the real masters :karate:

Thank you again, Withers :)

Again, it is my pleasure. I am always willing to help out a fellow Martial Artist esp. those who show dedication. Give her our best and let her know she inspires us all.

2nd Degree black belt in Kenpo Karate and Tae Kwon Do. 1997 NASKA competitor-2nd place Nationally in Blackbelt American Forms. Firearms activist!