• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Late intro

jmy77

I have been on the boards for about a month and never "formally" intoduced myself.

My name is Jim, I'm 26 and I started taking Kenpo Karate in the fall of 2002 so I am still a rook.

I was very happy to find this forum as almost all other MA forums I have come across are mindless drivel, name calling, style bashing, flaming and general idiocy!

It nice to have a general open and understanding forum to have quality discussion! Thanks Patrick!

Anyway - you may notice that I edit my posts a lot - that's because A) I absolutely - positively can not type! and B) I usually post at work and have to rush.

Look forward to participating in some more threads!

"Don't hit at all if it is honorably possible to avoid hitting; but never hit soft." - Pres. Theodore Roosevelt

"You don't have to like it, you just have to do it." - Captain Richard Marcinko, USN, Ret.

"Do more than what is required of you." - General George S. Patton

"If you have to step on someone else to stand tall, then you truely are a small person." - ?

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
LOL. Thanks. (And thank you, Microsoft Word!)

"Don't hit at all if it is honorably possible to avoid hitting; but never hit soft." - Pres. Theodore Roosevelt

"You don't have to like it, you just have to do it." - Captain Richard Marcinko, USN, Ret.

"Do more than what is required of you." - General George S. Patton

"If you have to step on someone else to stand tall, then you truely are a small person." - ?

As a moderator, I don't allow style bashing, name calling, or idiocy LOL. No, seriously. This isn't the "typical" forum. We don't allow the childish stuff. Just good ol' martial arts chat :) I'm glad you have enjoyed your time here so far. PS. Thanks for your advice in my delema thread ;)

As far as spelling, I'm the worst. I'm suprised Patrick hasn't fired me for my spelling LOL.

Laurie F