• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Vacations

Pacificshore

How many plan on taking a vacation this summer? Do any of the vacations require air travel? If so, do you think that the current state of affairs, such as the high price of gas affect your decision to follow through with your plans due to the increase of airfare?

On that note, KickChick since you are a travel agent, do you see any airfare wars on the horizon? :brow:

Di'DaDeeeee!!!

Mind of Mencia

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe this summer, but for sure next week. :D Oh thank God i'm getting out of here for a couple of weeks and heading to Florida with the wife and kids. At the time we booked finding cheap airfare from Minnesota was tough. By adjusting our days we were able to pull it off. Leave on a Thurs return on a Tuesday. Although i'm considering 1200.00 for the four of us cheap, cause i wasn't able to find anything else lower than 1600.00 ( including taxes, fuel surcharge, security bs and everything else. )

In October - Vegas, baby, VEGAS!

"Don't hit at all if it is honorably possible to avoid hitting; but never hit soft." - Pres. Theodore Roosevelt

"You don't have to like it, you just have to do it." - Captain Richard Marcinko, USN, Ret.

"Do more than what is required of you." - General George S. Patton

"If you have to step on someone else to stand tall, then you truely are a small person." - ?

It's an amuesment park for adults!

You can't go just once!

So much fun, such an awesome atmosphere!

"Don't hit at all if it is honorably possible to avoid hitting; but never hit soft." - Pres. Theodore Roosevelt

"You don't have to like it, you just have to do it." - Captain Richard Marcinko, USN, Ret.

"If you have to step on someone else to stand tall, then you truely are a small person." - ?

It's an amuesment park for adults!

You can't go just once!

So much fun, such an awesome atmosphere!

You know that's right ! We've been fortunate to be able to go a couple three times a year. What a place. :brow: Gimme the dice, i'm a craps player :D

Craps! I always go to craps when low on chips... if you stick around long enough someone always gets hot.

Longest I have seen is one guy with the dice for a little over a half hour! The biggest win I have seen in any game was at craps, a guy started with a $100 and walked away with $700 - but he hit the horn numbers and hardways more then a few times...

I prefer three card poker, but will always join a crowded game of craps!

I always seem to lose at Blackjack, I can't get over how often the house gets aces, faces and tens!

Also going to the Bahamas in May for my Honeymoon - so it's a good year for me!

Any other gamblers out there?

If so, do you think that the current state of affairs, such as the high price of gas affect your decision to follow through with your plans due to the increase of airfare?

They added a surcharge for fuel to my plane tickets for the bahamas!

It's also nice to see that JetBlue is finally doing non-stops from NY to Vegas, I have only heard good things about them and can't wait to give them a whirl.

Craps is hands down the best odds game in Vegas aside from doubling your money by folding it over, putting it back in your pocket, and walking away.

I'm not a big bettor in craps, but i've seen people win and lose thousands at the table. I was fortunate enough to have the dice while a lady next to me was betting about 1000.00 a roll. I held the dice for about 30 rolls, she made some serious dough. I was able to pass five times and hit a bunch of inside numbers. What a riot, it was at about 1000 am at the Paris. She was about 70 years old, what a doll.

For everything you wanted to know about craps and more:

http://www.dicesetter.com/

Go here. There's a message as board was well, it's a fun site to read, but post carefully, these are extremely serious people.

Best of luck to you !