• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

trying to find uniform and weapons

wiznant

Im looking for a uniform and sai, but am not sure which website on the internet sells good quality stuff. Could someone please direct me toward a website that sells good quality weapons and uniforms for a reasonable price. I study shuri-ryu karate, thanks for the help.

Allan

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
While were on the subject, anyone know where I can get a back mounted sword strap, similar to the one scorpion has in Mortal Kombat:Deadly Alliance?? I have look alot online, found nothing close and the closest I found was poorly made, and held it sideways....would apprieciate any help.

2nd Dan / Shorin Ryu

1st Dan / WTF TKD

Only a warrior chooses pacifism; others are condemned to it...

• 1 year later...

If you are after wooden training weapons for Japanese and Filipino martial arts, try Panlaban Unlimited. Master Nilo limpin is the owner and he is designs and manufactures all of the products. I am from Australia and before relocating to the philippines I and my students purchased from them many times. The quality is exceptional as is the service. If you are making larger orders, he also gives a good discount. You can check his products at https://www.panlaban.com