• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

What do you Eat?

superleeds

Do you guys eat want you want, or do u have some sort of diet to acommodate your training??? :karate: :karate: Personally I dont think twice about what I eat. (if u want it eat it :) )

Read a book!

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
Me either. I eat when I'm hungry. I don't worry about what it is. Of course, if I think about it, I really don't eat anything that bad. I don't eat fried foods or anything like that. But my down-fall is pizza lately. Just because they have it at work, and it's a quick munch, then back to work I go. I work at a deli/general store where they also have sammiches, which I try to eat instead, but sometimes there isn't time :(

Laurie F

I'm college, so someone is always ordering a pizza or something equally likely to induce a heartattack. Pretty much I have given up on making an overt effort to eat healthy, but when I think of it I'll try to eat something decent. I have french toast with syrup every morning for breakfast so I get my sugar and protein fix for the day.

Might as well take my advice--I don't use it anymore.

Heidi, you are a vegan? You can't hang out with me then! Nah, just kiddin. I tried to be a vegan, too. Didin't work for me. I'm off tomorrow (thursday) and not going to class. PM me or IM me. I need to chat :)

Laurie F

Generaly I supplement my diet with fried pork rinds & Guiness.

I figure they fry the fat outa the porkrinds,Givin me the low fat protien I need. & the Guiness is givin me those complex carbs. :P

Skip the pork rinds, but pass the Guiness!!!!!! :spitlaugh:

8)

"A Black Belt is only the beginning."

Heidi-A student of the arts

Tae Kwon Do,Shotokan,Ju Jitsu,Modern Arnis

http://the100info.tumblr.com/