Movie Magic Or Real?

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i will say this, as a tournament fighter i have great respect for the ISKA and i do not belive they would allow competetiors to cheat. i have full faith that this is not only physically possible, but for the willing martial artist, very obtainable.

"i could dance like that!.......if i felt like it...." -Master Betty

well, like i said, it is still a great art.

like card magic. absolutely amazing. you know it's all slight of hand but it is still MAGIC.

and a whole lot harder to learn than martial arts...

post count is directly related to how much free time you have, not how intelligent you are.

"When you have to kill a man it costs nothing to be polite."

Just remember, it was a demonstration but it was also a competition. So cheaters would have most likely been thrown out. Also, im not sure of the name but at the same competition some kid did a black flip kick breaking a board in the air. I have only seen that a few times and it wasnt trying to break a board it was just showing skill. (and in street fighter the movie) To me it looks pretty hard not sure how you all feel about it though.

-SoulAssassin

"I aint gonna eat, I aint gonna sleep, aint gonna breath till I see what I wanna see and what I wanna see is you goto asleep, in the dirt permanently"

ill get right on it jerry, but just a note about the kid doing a back flip to break a board. thats nothing, i went to watch the ISKA tournament and saw first hand a competetor do a back flip and break a solid block of ice!

"i could dance like that!.......if i felt like it...." -Master Betty

er...

how solid was this block of ice?

for that matter, how big was this block?

post count is directly related to how much free time you have, not how intelligent you are.

"When you have to kill a man it costs nothing to be polite."