• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Movie Magic Or Real?

Freezing a wet brick works (and microwaving a wet brick *might* work) because (as mentioned by BKJ) the expanding water cause microfractures in the brick. By destroying teh crystal latice, you remove cohesion.

If you've ever seen a hit make a brick "explode" (crumble int many bits), you can be pretty sure it was weakend first.

• 2 weeks later...
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

JerryLove you are the biggest skeptic i have every met. one day you will realize while you are on your death bed that what will happen if you die. I leave you to answer that mystery.

love your neigbor as your self beacuse he can quickly turn into your enemy

lol...ok

Its best always to keep an open mind on these things, and watch for things like shattering bricks, but if its not too obvious that its fake, then there is still the chance that it is real. I personally have never seen it done, and it sounds like an interesting event, I think I'll look into it...

Patience is a grand- either you can learn it or I can make you learn it.

Sometimes they make the bricks with a higher percentage of sand so they crumble easier.

BJJ - Black Belt under John Will (Machado)

Shootfighting - 3rd Degree Black Belt

TKD - Black Belt

JerryLove you are the biggest skeptic i have every met. one day you will realize while you are on your death bed that what will happen if you die. I leave you to answer that mystery.

:-D I've been there. I've laid in a bed I had a good chance of never rising from, I've lost consiousness amid massive seisures in the hospital, I've had time to look down and realize that I was more likely to be dead in a year than alive.

Fortunately for me, I'm still alive 3 years later, but you speak of things you don't know. I've been there and done that, and you are wrong.

Its best always to keep an open mind on these things, and watch for things like shattering bricks, but if its not too obvious that its fake, then there is still the chance that it is real. I personally have never seen it done, and it sounds like an interesting event, I think I'll look into it..

Don't let your ind be so open your brains fall out. I have an open mind... I'm willing to consider most anything. Chi is a good example; I didn't believe it, I looked into it, I had it proven, I now know I was wrong.

Sometimes they make the bricks with a higher percentage of sand so they crumble easier.

As I mentioned ebfore, there are many ways to weaken a brick.

• 1 month later...

interestingly, there used to be a whole art devoted to putting on shows such as destroying bricks etc etc in china and these guys never claimed to be martial artists...

but then in chinese terms, it's still good kung fu

:)

post count is directly related to how much free time you have, not how intelligent you are.

"When you have to kill a man it costs nothing to be polite."