• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

rank from other styles

Laurie, that's great. I like your instructor :) A relaxed teacher is always good to have around. I don't mean he should have a sloppy technique, but a perfect technician should always have a good human side :)

You'll do wonders in the new dojo. When you really love the place and the people you work with everything looks simple and the progress is visible.

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The style of kung fu i study is Hak Fu Moon (Black Tiger) Style.When you start Black Tiger you start at the begining.No matter what your rank in another style of kung fu in Black Tiger you are a novice.Black Tiger is a advancesd form of Shaolin Kung Fu so you need to have a solid kung fu background before you learn Black Tiger.

jeff :)

The Basics Are The Hidden Secret To Kung Fu Master The Basics.

Having switched to Seibukan, I went the first night, spoke with Sensei,and upon beginning practice, wore a white belt. The first class was the beginning class, the secon class of teh evening was the4 advanced class. Between classes, sensei instructed me to "wear my rank." Apparently this has only happened one other time. On teh other hand, I always line up at the tail end of the yudansha, nad am very up front to kohai that I am learning the system,and am not able to help them with anything other than basic technique.

There have always been Starkadders at Cold Comfort Farm!