Martial Artists, tell me this:...

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ignorance and arrogance, its a bad combination ,some people are just like that , its not your fault,just ignore them

"When we go to the ground,you are in my world, the ground is the ocean, I am the shark,

and most people don't even know how to swim"

It's best not to tell people you are in MA. My close friends know, but most of them are in MA anyways. My boss knows cause I b**** if I can't go to class, because I have to work (plus my boss is related to my instructor. She knows anyhow).

I did have a similar situation when I was still in NJ. I was studying TSD, and I worked in an auto part store (delievery driver). One of the other drivers found out I did MA and he kept "testing" me. He did his "fake punches" and all. I egnored him till he came at me with a box cutter. I side kicked him brushing his shirt. I didn't want to hurt him, just give him a "warning." It worked ;)

Laurie F

I did have a similar situation when I was still in NJ. I was studying TSD, and I worked in an auto part store (delievery driver).

Which Auto Parts Store if you dont mind me asking. I worked for one that has many stores in NJ :)

Dont feel bad I used to get made fun of all the time for being in martial arts, but when it came down to it everyone was running to me asking for help because someone wanted to beat them up and I just told them they shouldnt have been making fun of me for it.

Actully about a month ago I had a little Demonstration in my school in the main lobby :D A friend of mine and I brought in, swords, nunchuku, throwing knives, shurukins

-SoulAssassin

"I aint gonna eat, I aint gonna sleep, aint gonna breath till I see what I wanna see and what I wanna see is you goto asleep, in the dirt permanently"

My mates are really starting to * me off now... I try and keep it a secret from people who don't know but they just have to blurt it out don't they? it's: "he's a blackbelt in karate" I mean: Big whop. Not that good is it? Hundreds of people are black...

Everytime someone finds out it's something like: "heeeeya!" or "ooohhh.. Let's see then... Hit me" And it's getting annoying I guess all you can do is ignore..

Black belt- Shotokan

Everybodies going Kung-fu fighting. LMAO

yes loads of people hardly know the depth & richness of a martial art. lots of people also check if u know to fight but doesnt matter :P

Be everything. Be nothing.