• advertisement_alt

The legalisation of cannabis?

ZeRo

should cannabis be laegalised?  

24 members have voted

1. 1. should cannabis be laegalised?

• Yes
    • No

I don't believe that cannibals should be legalized. It seems very disgusting and barbaric to me. I can't believe this is still going on in todays time. What is the world coming to when people want to legalize cannibals.

reading that just cracked me up.

Maybe they should legalize cannibis as a cure for Cannibalism.

Wait it gives you the munchies so nevermind.

yeah, cannibals with cannibis may not be a good idea, lol

• 1 month later...
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WELL,ID HAVE TO START BY SAYING I AM 100% behind the legalization of marijuana.it can be used for so many different things besides smoking it.think about how many trees are killed because of paper,pencils and etc.it can also be used to make fuel,with means no more carbon minoxcide polution.there is not any drug out there that doesnt have some affect that is bad.all medicine has side effects and all medicine is bad in some way.i think its a persons choice to smoke or not,ive never ever heard of anyone getting stoned and going out and robbing or killing someone because of weed.there has not been any evidence that i have seen that asys that it causes cancer,only throat damage.as for flashbacks,im pretty sure that it is lsd that does that,after exstensive prolong use.basiclly,it puts you in a good mood and if used responsibally,is completly harmless.anything can be habit forming.i guess the only thing else i have to say is try it....you might like it.peace and love everyone,happy 420!

Why punch someone when their on the ground when you can just kick them

well, my opinion is that buy legalising it you start to exert some control over it. the problem now is that it is only available from unscrupulous dealers who make lots of money out of it. if it was legal, the dealers cease to profit from it as much and in turn will cease their supplying of it.

look at it this way, alcohol is just as bad for you as marijuana is and it is readily available but not everyone drinks. in fact, beause it is legal, real, sensible discussion about it has taken place.

keeping it illegal only keeps it underground, creating a culture out of it, and making it a sign of rebellion which attracts more people than it would normally.

post count is directly related to how much free time you have, not how intelligent you are.

"When you have to kill a man it costs nothing to be polite."

I'm gonna say no because of a few thing I think. First off if my friends heard me say no to this question they would beat me up! lol but I have serious points to say so here I go. If it were legalized then it would save the goverment lots of money for not putting "potheads" in jail and getting the real bad guys in jail. But what would happen to high school sports? Would my football team still have drug tests and if so 80% of the guys would smoke after a hard fought win and they would fail. Teens like myself would get caught up in it and our grades will drop. Teens get beer so they could get weed too. We would have an entire generation of potheads that would mess this country up.

And Davison I've never heard of people getting high and robbing someone but I have heard of people like my uncle who start off good and get into Harvard and are on there way to becoming rich business men and they start to soke weed and then try coke and eventually heroin. They become mean and selfish and die. Not a bum on the street but a young great guy with lots of money.

its bad it kills brain cells, i mean why be dumber then you already are and slower :o

WTF-TaeKwonDo White belt

Bill Cho's National TKD

but not everyone would end up like your uncle,seems to me that he made some bad decisions thats all.i here what your saying though.maybe they should put a age limit on it,like alcohol,if it was legalized.

Why punch someone when their on the ground when you can just kick them