• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Martial Arts Search Engine?

I used to know the name to a site for a search engine for martial arts. I dont have the link anymore, anyone know of this? Used to give all the styles taught, and all the schools in the world that teach them. It was very good, If I come across it I will post it here, unless anyone else knows what I am talking about and will post it :)

-SoulAssassin

"I aint gonna eat, I aint gonna sleep, aint gonna breath till I see what I wanna see and what I wanna see is you goto asleep, in the dirt permanently"

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
Don't forget the KarateForums Search function; it works very well for finding old posts and reading up on info. :nod:

1st dan & Asst. Instructor TKD 2000-2003

No matter the tune...if you can rock it, rock it hard.

here's another couple I use :)

http://www.vipers.co.uk/martial-arts.htm

http://www.martial-way.com/

and my favorite...

http://samuraisearch.com/

hoep that helps :wink:

Goju Ryu Karate-do and Okinawan Kobudo, 17 Years Old 1st kyu Brown Belt in in Goju Ryu Karate-do, & Shodan in Okinawan Kobudo

Given enough time, any man may master the physical. With enough knowledge, any man may become wise. It is the true warrior who can master both....and surpass the result.

I AM CANADIAN

I wasn't suggesting that it be used by itself. I merely said it because I have used it before to find information. Not everyone is familiar with all of KF's functions.

But I do understand what you meant, KickChick. Just trying to clarify my end of it :)

1st dan & Asst. Instructor TKD 2000-2003

No matter the tune...if you can rock it, rock it hard.

I'm not sure I would use this site as a way to look up information, lets remember this is a forum and often information is posted inaccurately or incorrectly, this is a good place to chat and discuss but not the greatist resource for information :)

Goju Ryu Karate-do and Okinawan Kobudo, 17 Years Old 1st kyu Brown Belt in in Goju Ryu Karate-do, & Shodan in Okinawan Kobudo

Given enough time, any man may master the physical. With enough knowledge, any man may become wise. It is the true warrior who can master both....and surpass the result.

I AM CANADIAN

I have to say that this site is a great resource of information and if you are looking for something and a member here, you should use our search to find some information as well as discussion about what you are looking for and then take it to Google. Google is as comprehensive as all of the Martial Arts search engines really and whenever I am looking for something on any subject, I use it.

yes I suppose it is good to verify information, and get infromation to verify on a search, altough I have never used it for that purpose, I figured this would get a reply out of you Patrick :)

I AM CANADIAN