• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

anybody a Marine or gonna goto the marines

i was just wondering if anybody is a marine or gonna goto the marine corp i am gonna goto the marines i have wanted to for 5 yeahrs and lost 64lbs becuse of it

"When I fight, I fight with my heart,and soul. My heart, and soul is Shotokan Karate."

Shotokan_fighters creed

"karate has to come natural in a fight, if you have to think about using karate in a fight, you will loose the fight"

3rd kyu brown belt - shotokan karate

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • 3 months later...
Marines shall always be inspired by that tradition whith honors the name Puller as a symbol of fighting coutage.....Old Breed SEMPER FIDELIS .....Talk to a recruiter in the U.S.A....And good luck former Marine

Practice is the best of all instructors...

i gotta say one thing to you who are saying former marines, there is no such thing as a former marine its once a marine always a marine

semper fi do or die

"When I fight, I fight with my heart,and soul. My heart, and soul is Shotokan Karate."

Shotokan_fighters creed

"karate has to come natural in a fight, if you have to think about using karate in a fight, you will loose the fight"

Thanks for the post and you are very right......I just try to step lightly and not blow my own horn....I just did a job and I will always love my Corp!!!! Good luck....And Thanks again

Practice is the best of all instructors...

Ohh yea the marines is crazy... thats the real deal. People don't get discharged from the marines... people quit cause its so tuff. If you can go through the marine training, you have my upmost respect, cause its gonna be a hell of alot harder than any black belt test your ever gonna take.

i agree with you crazy rocker marine corp boot camp is the toughest you can get but think about a navy corpsman they have to go through the navys boot camp and the marine corps boot camp them guys are some tough men

Shotokan_fighters creed

are you talking about the marine corps special force the marines is recon marines you have a choice to go into recon when you are going through boot camp army has green berets and 2 other one i cant think of them, navy has navy seals, and i dont really knoww the rest of the armes forces special forces

Shotokan_fighters creed