• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Dojo Buddies

My roomate finally got involved, along with a close friend of ours...I'm one of their instructors there, but its a blast training with them because they are so geeked about everything, and we are constantly working on stuff at home...I swear my apartment is a MA research lab. :D

Wolverine

1st Dan - Kalkinodo

"Shut up brain, or I'll stab you with a q-tip"

"There is no spoon."

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sure almost all my close friends are MA's anyways, its great having martial brothers and sisters hopefully we all can see this and soon the world would be a better place. "U can't change everyone for the better, start by working within a small community and soon it will spread like a wild fire of peace and understanding" -TRUTH- :idea:

"Sweat more in the dojo,bleed less in the street"Kajukenbo fighters axiom.

Most schools I've trained at I've been really close friends with the other instructors and students. with this sport people tend to develope very close relationships that last a lifetime.

2nd Degree black belt in Kenpo Karate and Tae Kwon Do. 1997 NASKA competitor-2nd place Nationally in Blackbelt American Forms. Firearms activist!

I also have friend's in my class that I train with and invite over to my house and stuff. We were actually friend's before the MA class and one of them asked me and then some of my friend's followed me into the class and so on and so forth. It's always nice to know you have someone to train with.

Michael Smith

Friendships from MA tend to be good and long lasting. Maybe because when training with someone it gets almost intimate. :) You'd let someone puch, kick or throw you. That takes some confidence in the other person. It's all about a good relation, otherwise accidents would happen. From this respect and caring attitude can develop a great friendship .. i guess :karate:

Most of the friends I've made over the years in Martial Arts I still have even though some of them don't even train anymore. Not a bad way of meeting new and exciting people

2nd Degree black belt in Kenpo Karate and Tae Kwon Do. 1997 NASKA competitor-2nd place Nationally in Blackbelt American Forms. Firearms activist!

Yea, its a great thing to have buds in your dojo/class. Practice partners, hangout friends and possibly you can meet "segnificant others" <--I cant speel al thet weel. :lol:

#1"The road to tae kwan leep is an endless road leading into the herizon, you must fully understand its ways". #2"but i wanna wax the walls with people now" #1"come ed gruberman, your first lesson is here.....boot to the head" #2"ouch, you kicked me in the head", #1"you learn quickly ed gruberman"