• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

justice, injustice, self defense, i need an answer to this

BKJ1216

Okay theres this kid at school. Everyday he is brought to tears by bullies. He's incapable of defending himself. Would it be right or wrong to stand up for him? I know it's wrong what the people do to him, but I'm not really capable of defending myself so well, and I'm the only one who seems to relize it's wrong. I don't know if this post should go here or not, but ti's very important that I get an answer.

White Belt- Shudokan Karate

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you're not capable of defending yourself against them, then you would want to get other people to see it the same way you do. Sometimes it really is best to stay out of other people's business, but if you truely feel it is wrong then go for it. Just try and avoid violence.

The reason I really care is beacuase when it happens this kid has fits of rage. He's compleylety without reason when he does it. The other day he hit one of the bullies, and he wound up getting beat up. I just don't want it to get way out of hand. I mean like two things will happen if it keeps going on. He hurts himself, or he hurts other people. I don't want either to happen. I don't know how to make it so it doesn't. There isn't a lot of people that have the courage to stand up what they feel is right, I don't even know if I do at this point. Basicly I want to know from people that are capable, would you defend him if you were in my shoes?

Theres around thirty that pic on him. And jerry are you saying that I can report it to the police? They would probably just say it's the school's responiibility.

I know that his legal guardian can press charges. The police are functionally pencil-pushers in the matter, you can file directly with the court.

How, and what charges, and what the criteria are, vary by state. In this state, any physical contact performed intentionally and against one's will, is battery.

OTOH, simply an upset parent going after the school (or other children's parent) my also yield results.