• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Has anyone harnessed there ki?

Studying an iron body qigong is every bit as complex and difficult as strudying kicking and punching. The statement "That's mostly what I wanted it for so when I start my martial arts." is an oxymoron.

I can no more tell you how to accomplish this over text posts than I can teach you Jujitsu over text posts... if it were that simple, fast, and easy, everyone would do it.

Worse, many of the qigongs that give you that effect quickly, are also dangerous to your healt if done improperly. So it would really not be very nice for me to start trying to walk you through Iron bell (or a similar qigong) over a BBS.

Given someone with a working and trained undertanding now, I can explain certain aspects tehy may be working on (like explsining a specific Jujitsu technique to an existing practitioner).

If this is somethign you would like to lear, I strongly recommend looking for a Neijia-art instructor that teaches it.

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't really travel to tampa at all. It's not that far, just no reason to..

I've always been interested in QiGong, especially after seeing those guys cut red brick with their hands.

HAAA :x *break*

Maybe you could just tell us what you would tell a beginner?