• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Women in your Grappling class...how many?

Guess it's ok for the girls to work with girls ... no problems could arise, but then again there are some persons (oposite sexes) who are friends (not lovers :)) and trust each other ... In this case they work very well together. I have a friend (a guy with whom I work when my coleague ... a girl... is not around) I trust him and it's mutual ... so no problem.

The problem of harasement is important though. I know my instructor is very careful when demonstrating a technique on me ... so nobody would think it's other thing just plain work (he's quite cute when trying to be as distant as a cloese technique permits :)) ...although I guess I wouldn't mind a closer aproach ... he's cute :D :D :D

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Having your fiance in your grappling class can either help or hinder your training... which will it be?

I say, let her handle any situation that arises. I personally dislike it when guys tone their sparring with me. (until they get hurt and then the "mood" changes :evil: )That's TKD though.

It is her choice to be there... and I'm sure she is aware of just how physical it is.....

Grappling has become very popular for women. When a woman finds herself taken to the ground, this is where you're least likely to survive an attack against a man. Let her find out for herself.... (in class!)

Well, in all honesty I am happy because I think it is mega important for women to have sharpen grappling skills. I am just over protective/worrisum about people I care for (never mind love.) As for YOU kickchick, I wish you were in my class so I could get you back for all the HORrible things you have done to me since my arrival on this board. (Which amounts to nothing, but I like to make stuff up :brow: )

Oh, and ramymensa, I think you should just ask your instructor out on a date. :lol:

"A deer admires a lion. But all the members of our family are lions. So it doesn't matter which lion I admire. "

-Rener Gracie-