• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Can I really go Super Sayin?

Are there really this many of you who would do anything but dismiss this as childhood fantasy? That's really kinda scary. Still, perhaps it means this warrents a specific address.

Adrenaline can be a very powerful thing...people have gone on adrenaline rushes for 3 days straight.

Not only would I suspect liver and kidney failure from such an act (adreneline is toxix), and a mild insanity (3 days no sleep is near when the hallucinations start) but premature heart failure as well.

Further, I generally doubt your claim, about the only way to do that is through drugs. (a rush that is, some level of adreneline is always present).

Opening and closing your pores on command sounds a little far-fetched to me, but who knows?

I do. Adreneline is released from a gland in your brain, it dialated blood vessels, increases heart and resperation rates, and triggers the release of endorphins. It leaves your body through metabolization, not through pores. All "closing your pores" would do is cause heat exaustian and faster acidosis from an inability to sweat.

i dunno about what your mentioning, but in regards to Ki Energy

This appears to be a duscission on adreneline.. that's not Ki.

is a proven fact that your body does generate an energy force, it all depends on how much you have

Your bodey generates an electrical charge (that's how nerves work), but that's not Ki either... what experiment are you referring to?

as for super saiyan? lol somehow i dun think so

Is anyone here an alien monkey-boy from the planet Vageeta? If not, it's a little silly you thinking you can become "super alien monkey-boy from planet Vageeta".

laugh now but I did some research and it is possible to pump adrenilen through out you body and close off your poors allowing you to hold that adrenilen.

You are solving a non-existant problem. The gas is being consumed by the engine and you are worried about keeping the doors closed in order to never run out of fuel. It's not even a remote picture of how the adrenial system functions.

DBZ is as realistic as superman... and you are not from Krypton either.

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

There are some cases where people have shown the ability to increase the amount of adrenaline in their blood at will. This was done with auto-suggestion, i.e. mild self-hypnosis. It takes training, at first by real deep relaxation hypnosis and eventually it was shown that just like any auto-suggestion, the depth of the hypnosis could be cut with each session and eventually they can psyche themselves up without real hypnosis, just truly believing (or making their subconscious believe) they are in mortal danger and get their psyche into rage/fear combo. I have no idea how many were in the test, or where the test was referenced, it's been a long time since I heard about it on some tv document, nor do I know how long it took to train, was it ten, hundred or thousand sessions of hypnosis. I myself have been to some courses on self hypnosis for quitting smoking and that kind of purposes and a slight case of getting into "state" while wide awake is usually reached in about a week of daily practice sessions. But those are just states for making an urge (to smoke, to eat, what ever) go away, so I don't think that can be compared to a mental state where you actually make your subconscious believe you are in mortal danger enough to release adrenalin. I have seen and tested how to suggest pain, cold or heat out of your mind, but even those cases would not work in a fight, there's a need to be able to "enter the state" where you are in control of your subconscious and at least I wouldn't start practicing that when facing someone who wants to rip my head off! :lol:

Just something to wonder about.

Actually, much of the mental training I primarily works on helping you release testesoerone, adreneline, and endorphines.

That said, there is a relatively finite amount of adreneline in your body. When you enter anaphalactic shock, your body pumps out adreneline to counter the effect of hystimines. the problem is, your body runs out. The adreneline injection that is given to counter an allergic reaction is an order of magnetude more than your body has to offer.

:dodgy: smells kinda funny in here :dodgy: Like Jerry said, the body isn't made to handle/produce that much adreneline.

Too bad 'cause it would be sweet to do that stuff. Guess I'll just use photo shop on my MA pictures

"Jita Kyoei" Mutual Benefit and Welfare

That said, there is a relatively finite amount of adreneline in your body. When you enter anaphalactic shock, your body pumps out adreneline to counter the effect of hystimines. the problem is, your body runs out.

Well, if you could do it (I'm not saying it's possible, just saying if it were), you wouldn't have to do it that often now would you? Heck, I'd like to have the ability to do it once a week at will! :lol:

Forget the Super Saiyan stuff I was using it as a metiphore. I don't actually thing I can grow my hair out that long being covered with ki energy that loks like fire. I was just questioning if anyone knew about it.

... I tried it today and something did happen that put me in a higher level of ability. It also has to do with mind/ spirit like meditation.

It's time to controll your mind and not let your mind controll you.

Don't think I havn't qestioned it either, and I'm afraid it might be dangerous, but just wondering on all the info ya'll can give. thank-you.

... Don't think I never laughed at this either I'm just trying it out to see what happens.

It's time to controll your mind and not let your mind controll you.

i personally think that that "higher level of ability" was just a psych thing. if you tell yourself that you can do better, will do better, it is quite easy to raise yourself performance-wise.......however i think sub-consciously just *knowing* that you can is a better way, because you don't have to psych yourself to do it.

red belt-American Tae Kwon Do

"Men have little to fear but fear itself."

If anyone figures out how to open and close poors on command let me know! I am sure it would work wonders on my acne and keep my skin looking healthy for years to come!

And I could finally eat garlic and not stink!

Edited by Dustin1978