• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Can I really go Super Sayin?

This might sound dumb, but here me out. I have a friend that knows an old rare martial art that uses the ability of adrenelin. He says it's basicly like the well known power up system on dragon ball Z. instead of turning your hair yellow you basicly just open your pours, let adrenelin out, then close off your pours wich at that time your level one then 2, 3, etc. I was wondering if anyone knew about his and could give me any information at all about this. I somehings and am willing to teach what I know for those interested.

:kaioken:

It's time to controll your mind and not let your mind controll you.

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
What is that martial art called?

If you can't laugh at yourself, there's no point. No point in what, you might ask? there's just no point.

Many people seem to take Karate to get a Black Belt, rather than getting a Black Belt to learn Karate.

laugh now but I did some research and it is possible to pump adrenilen through out you body and close off your poors allowing you to hold that adrenilen. I'm not talking about serious super sayin and special beem cannon, etc. However I have heard stories of people with extrordinary strength based off there adrenilen for short bursts of time. Now the challenge is to access that and keep it flowing.

.....I find out what it's called when I see him tomarrow

It's time to controll your mind and not let your mind controll you.

mm i dunno about what your mentioning, but in regards to Ki Energy, it is a proven fact that your body does generate an energy force, it all depends on how much you have.. as for super saiyan? lol somehow i dun think so

-= To truly be immortal, you must be ready to face death. =-

Adrenaline can be a very powerful thing...people have gone on adrenaline rushes for 3 days straight. Opening and closing your pores on command sounds a little far-fetched to me, but who knows?

1st dan & Asst. Instructor TKD 2000-2003

No matter the tune...if you can rock it, rock it hard.