• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

who is all in shotokan karate now or was??

Shotokan_Fighter

Studied Shotokan for about 2-3yrs. and enjoyed my time and learned all about the power in their style. :) But, alas had to return to my roots of Kenpo/Kempo. :D Now I work on combining the power of Shotokan with the speed of Kenpo/Kempo 8) when I train and teach.

Di'DaDeeeee!!!

Mind of Mencia

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We were all white belts at one time. When I set my belt rack display up I deliberately put a white belt on top above all the colored kyu rank belts I had earned instead of my black belt. I find the more I learn about martial arts the more there is to learn. The first skills I learned get better yes, but there is also always room to improve. If you hit a day when you think that this is the best I will ever be that is the day to quit karate. Edited by SaiFightsMS

We were all white belts at one time. When I set my belt rack display up I deliberately put a white belt on top above all the colored kyu rank belts I had earned instead of my black belt. I find the more I learn about martial arts the more there is to learn. The first skills I learned get better yes, but there is also always room to improve. If you hit a day when you think that this is the best I will ever be that is the day to quit karate.

Well said!

8)

"A Black Belt is only the beginning."

Heidi-A student of the arts

Tae Kwon Do,Shotokan,Ju Jitsu,Modern Arnis

http://the100info.tumblr.com/

I'm not in it but i'm starting shudokan in May. 12, it's a lot like shotokan it just has some uniqe katas that you don't learn until your like 3rd dan.

White Belt- Shudokan Karate