• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

new to the site

sorry im late on the intro but im new to site but i got the hang of it now and i really like it here all you guys have some great info

"When I fight, I fight with my heart,and soul. My heart, and soul is Shotokan Karate."

Shotokan_fighters creed

"karate has to come natural in a fight, if you have to think about using karate in a fight, you will loose the fight"

3rd kyu brown belt - shotokan karate

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Welcome to the forums! :wave: Why don't you tell us a little bit about yourself? I think we can all take a guess as to what style you practice ;) but the rest of it is a mystery...

How old are you? How long have you been studying shotokan? Have you ever done any other arts? And (sorry, but your name is kind of ambiguous) are you male or female?

Can't wait to hear :)

1st dan & Asst. Instructor TKD 2000-2003

No matter the tune...if you can rock it, rock it hard.

im a male im 15 i weight lift my max bench for anyone who wants to know is 185 iv only done shotokan and thats all i plan on doing im gonna make shotokan part of my life iv been doing it for 1 1/2 years and i got my purple belt on sunday!!

"When I fight, I fight with my heart,and soul. My heart, and soul is Shotokan Karate."

Shotokan_fighters creed

"karate has to come natural in a fight, if you have to think about using karate in a fight, you will loose the fight"

3rd kyu brown belt - shotokan karate

Welcome SK0 glad you made it into the Intro section. You have been really active hope you keep it up.

(General George S. Patton Jr.) "It's the unconquerable soul of man, and not the nature of the weapon he uses, that ensures victory."