• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

The true greats

who in your oppinion is the greatest MA in the world (could be past or present) and why?

IMO Grandmaster Rhee Ki Ha is the greatest MAist in the world, Gen Choi said that he was the most advanced TKD student ever. and hes an amazing blocke. so who do you guys think?

Edited by ZeRo

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
I really can't pick one, I would like to by Chojun Miyagi, but that would be subjective since I study his art....

Goju Ryu Karate-do and Okinawan Kobudo, 17 Years Old 1st kyu Brown Belt in in Goju Ryu Karate-do, & Shodan in Okinawan Kobudo

Given enough time, any man may master the physical. With enough knowledge, any man may become wise. It is the true warrior who can master both....and surpass the result.

I AM CANADIAN

Every master, not matter how good has a master that he looks back on and compares himself to and often says he's not even half the man that this master was. It just keeps going back. So, in short, I don't know the names of enough masters, their particular skills or have a means to judge and rank them so I'll be completely subjective.

My Aki Jujitsu sensei.

Well being a shotokan guy my heart tells me Gichin Funakoshi but each of us have our own style great and we will pcik them.

So Im going to throw him out. To pick a true great I think he or she must meet a few things.

1. Everyone must know who they are.

2. They have had to prove themselves either in the ring or streets.

3. They must have trained under well respected teachers.

4. They have helped bring MA to a new leval.

5. Most of all they have to be a good guy.

So with that said Chuch Norris would be my pick.

(General George S. Patton Jr.) "It's the unconquerable soul of man, and not the nature of the weapon he uses, that ensures victory."